Plans are on-going by Tyson to help boost tourism in Antigua and Barbuda by opening cannabis for and creating an annual cannabis conference.
According to the Daily Mail reports, Tyson’s owns a 400-acre marijuana resort in California which is aimed at enhancing tourism in antigua and Barbuda by operating cannabis conference.
Tyson while speaking to cannabis Tech today about his latest enterprise explained, “I thought about how much good I could do by helping people with cannabis. It was no brainer,” Tyson sat done with Prime Minister Gastone brown of Antigua and Barbuda to discuss his business proposals.
“It will be good for the country and will bring in much-needed funds to help your economy” Tyson told news reporters of his efforts in Antigua and Barbuda. The island suffered from two hurricanes Irma and Maria in 2017 and the former boxer believes that the cannabis industry can help with recovery efforts.
The conference will be like the davos of cannabis, it will take place on an annual basis and will bring stakeholders from throughout the globe for that matter right here on Antigua to discuss various opportunities within the industry,” said Prime Minister Browne
“ So we are very excited about that. They are also interested in establishing a hotel accommodation property and they will be looking at a number of sites to determine suitability.
Tyson broke ground and opened a 400-plus acre Tyson Ranch which aims to products including THC and CBD as well as supporting research on the health benefits of marijuana.
- Safina Namukwaya, a 70-year-old Ugandan Woman Gives Girth to Twins
- Jamie Foxx Faces Lawsuit Over Alleged 2015 Sexual Assault in New York
- Unveiling Elegance: A Deep Dive into the World of 15 Black Fashion Bloggers Redefining Style
- Illuminating Voices: 15 Black Tech Bloggers Redefining the Digital Landscape
- Top 10 Beach Resorts in West Africa for an Unforgettable Romantic Getaway
- Oprah, Jay-Z, and Other Black Billionaires Who Are Too Poor To Qualify For The Forbes 400 List
- Suspected Drunk Driver Claims Life of Father of 7, Joe Stubblefield, After Celebrating Son’s Football Victory
- High School Coach Isaac Ferrell Fired After Organizing Christian Baptism Ceremony for High School Players