ONE AFRICA MUSIC FEST is the leading platform that showcases Africa’s best and brightest musical talents, with the sole aim of solidifying Africa’s position within the entertainment industry on a global scale.
Music is always evolving and everyone is always looking for the next big thing, the next hype – Afrobeats! The flood gates have been opened!
Afrobeats Music is currently the fastest growing music genre, gaining global recognition and having internationally known talents tapping into this unique sound.
One Africa Music Fest is not only providing that platform for African talents to showcase their music and talents , but is also fast becoming a movement and lifestyle part of millennial mindset that is transcending demographics
With international Labels welcoming and signing global deals with huge African talents like D’banj, Davido, Wizkid, Sarkodie, Tiwa Savage and Tekno, some of Afrobeats’ most prominent figures, amongst many others…
One Africa Fest, seeks to;
• To promote African influence, music, create awareness around Afrobeats genre, stimulate demand, develop audiences and promote sustainability for African music globally.
• To promote collaborations between African music artists, businesses, and communities. Connecting people in a social, entertaining environment with a humanitarian cause.
• To elevate the narrative of Africa through the universal sounds of music.
One Africa Global aims to become the global export for African Entertainment & Lifestyle, providing a platform for African Artists globally and connecting the Talents to their fans worldwide.
FACTS ABOUT ONE AFRICA MUSIC FEST
• Trended on Social media for over 5 hours on each Night of each concert.
• 1st concert at the Barclays center in Brooklyn, New York was streamed online with over 100 million views world wide via Tidal and social media platforms.
• 1st Concert at the Barclays center in Brooklyn, New York made it on the Barclays Center wall of Fame!
• Trended on Twitter for 5 hours in the US, Europe , Middle east and Africa.
Held in New York, London and Dubai in the same year.
This wonderful platform for African talent and entertainment promotion, is one of the most anticipated African events, which is organized by Paul Okoye, and carries the African Entertainment Gospel to other parts of the world.