Ditch viagra or any supposed libido boosting meds and try out tiger nut milk. The tiger Nut is grown in many parts of the world, including Spain and native America. However the wonder drink made from tiger nut is native to west Africa.
Perfect for both male and female sexual health, tiger nut milk has been proven to increase the volume of semen as well and increase moisture in a woman’s vagina; simply put, Tiger nut milk makes a woman wet.
It is a drink that is enjoyed at various times and occasions, but paying close attention to the body system after a healthy amount of the milk has been consumed, has shown that, the sexual organs are in love with tiger nuts.
I’ll be sharing a simple recipe of Tiger nut milk and I’ll want you to try it out and give me feedback?.
Ingredients Needed For Tiger Nut Milk
Because I want you to enjoy the maximum benefit both in taste and health essentials, I’ll be including other wonder nuts and roots to this recipe.
- 2 Cups Tiger nuts( Soaked over night)Wash the tigernuts to rid them of dirt and sand. Put it in a bowl, add water and soak overnight. Drain the water after soaking.
- 1 Sizeable Coconut ( Soaked for hours and sliced into tiny bits)Break the coconuts, separate the meat (the white part) from the shell. Break the coconut meat further into smaller pieces for easy blending. Set aside.
- Dates; As many as you want. Soak the dates in hot water to soften. After your dates are softened, take out the seeds from the dates. Skip the soaking if your dates are already soft but don’t forget to remove the seeds from the dates.
- Ginger( freshly peeled). Ginger is optional and should be included if you enjoy a bit of spiciness.
The nuts should soaked over night for easy blending and also not to damage your blender blades.
- Place the tiger nuts, coconut, dates, ginger in a blender and add two cups of filtered water, a little at a time. Too much water can dilute the flavour of the tiger nuts and the other ingredients.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy. This usually takes around three minutes.(It’s not really possible to have a completely smooth blend but blend until the tigernuts, coconuts and dates have been completely pulverized).
- Pour through a fine sieve, nut bag, Muslin, cheese cloth, etc. to separate the milk from the pulp.
- Place the pulp back in the blender and add another 1-2 cups of water. Blend again for a couple minutes and the strain again. This can be repeated up to three times. You can combine the milk with the first batch, or keep your batches separate. The second and third batch won’t be as creamy as the first.
- Once you’ve finished, pour the milk into a glass jar and store in the fridge for 3-4 days.
For extra “fortification”, a dash of honey can be added. Refrigerate and enjoy. If your partner is around, the both of you should share and enjoy the drink and you would tell the difference when you both get down to it.
You can also spice up your smoothies by adding the blended Pulp.
Eating and drinking healthy preserves life and wellness.